Connie Gaugler

(1 month & 15 days ago...   0)
English subtitles please
(1 month & 29 days ago...   0)
That is a lot of work for a small amount of crabmeat, my mouth is watering
(1 month & 29 days ago...   0)
Why do you inhale so heavy after each bite? Is it because your mouth is on 🔥 fire?
(5 months & 24 days ago...   0)
You should make your husband more than one, he still looks 😋 hungry.
(5 months & 24 days ago...   0)
I would like for you to include your husband in more of your videos, he is so handsome and funny when he teases you, you can tell he loves you much. Thank you from the U.S.A.
(5 months & 24 days ago...   0)
Finally,, English subtitles, WOO HOO so nice to understand you. I watch from the U.S.A. I will watch for as long as you have the subtitles. 🌿 basil is my favorite spice, nice to see you eat it. My mouth is on 🔥 fire just watching you eat that spicy 🌶 🥘 food, a big OUCH
(5 months & 24 days ago...   0)
The U.S.A. Wants English subtitles please, can ‘t enjoy your videos if I can’t understand what you are saying. Thank you.
(5 months & 27 days ago...   0)
Please make new videos, I have seen all of your videos a couple of times each. Thank you. Have your husband do some with you, he is so handsome. I like to watch you 2 together ❤️ Thank you for the English subtitles and when are you coming to the U.S.A. I would love to see you and your HANDSOME HUSBAND HERE In AMERICA. 💕❤️💕❤️💕
(6 months & 1 day ago...   0)
Wish you good luck on your new diet.
(6 months & 2 days ago...   0)
I think you are so blessed you have 2 beautiful children which you show so much love for and a handsome husband. I like when he is in the videos with you, he is so shy. Your children like the videos you do, especially your son. Keep up the great 🥘 recipes. I enjoy watching you eat with your fingers, keep enjoying your foods any way you like to. I am from the Great U.S.A.
(6 months & 4 days ago...   0)
Husband is so handsome, put him in all your videos, I like to watch him eat.
(6 months & 4 days ago...   0)
Your B.F. is very handsome.
(6 months & 4 days ago...   0)
You say how beautiful your daughter is but your son is more handsome than she is beautiful. Both are very nice to look at but your son is more so. I like him best and I am old enough to be his gamma. He has more personality.
(6 months & 5 days ago...   0)
Thank you for the English subtitles, husband is very handsome, you are very blessed to have such a good husband to eat that spicy food, you can see he is in pain. Husband don’t eat any more.🌶🌶🌶🌶😤😤😤 drink milk it will take the burn away fast, poor husband
(6 months & 5 days ago...   0)
Just want to say thank you for English subtitles, I love ❤️ your videos.
(6 months & 6 days ago...   0)
Please clean your bottle caps and tops of bottles. Thank you
(6 months & 11 days ago...   0)
I miss your English subtitles
(6 months & 14 days ago...   0)
English subtitles pleaseI don’t think I can watch your videos any more as I can’t understand you. So sorry from U.S.A.
(6 months & 14 days ago...   0)
Oh come on, I have watch your show because of the English subtitles, please bring them back as I really like you.
(6 months & 15 days ago...   0)
What happened to English subtitles?
(6 months & 17 days ago...   0)
I must be your first fan from the U.S.A. As I don’t see any other comments in English.
(6 months & 17 days ago...   0)
What kinds of foods does your husband eat, does he eat oysters like you? Is it your custom to eat with your hands and such large meals? How many meals do eat in a day? Only asking as a learning tool. I want to learn your customs, never to old, I am 72 years old.
(6 months & 17 days ago...   0)
Hello from the U.S.A. Have you ever been to the U.S.A. ? If you come, come to Florida, I would love to come see you and your family. Welcome any time.
(6 months & 17 days ago...   0)
From the U.S.A. Hello, your food looks so good but to spicy for my digestive system. I so enjoy when you speak English, not like some other cooking shows. The one from Korea the son eats like he is in a race and his mom and dad get very little food, such nice people they are. I will always be a fan for you, love your husband and children.Keep the English subtitles please.
(6 months & 18 days ago...   0)
Husband mouth on fire, give him milk to stop the burning 🥵.

กินไปไทยหรั่ง